1. General information
The confidentiality of your personal data is one of the main concerns of the administrator bogdananghelina.com, based in Bucharest, Romania, as data controller.
This document is intended to inform you about the processing of your personal data in the context of your use of the bogdananghelina.com website (“Site”).
2. Categories of personal data processed
If you are a visitor to the Site, the administrator of bogdananghelina.com will process your personal data that you provide directly in the context of your use of the Site, such as the data you provide in the contact/questions/complaints section, to the extent that you contact us in this way.
3. Purposes and grounds for processing
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusing to provide your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
- for the purpose of carrying out various analyses, reports on how the Site is functioning, consumer preference profiles, mainly to improve the experience offered on the Site.
3.2 If you are a visitor to the Site, the website owner processes your personal data as follows:
- for marketing activities, i.e. for the transmission, by means of remote communication (e-mail, sms), of commercial communications concerning the products and services offered by the website owner, via the Site.
You can express your consent to the processing of data for this purpose by completing and ticking the appropriate box in the newsletter subscription form available on the Site. To unsubscribe from receiving such commercial communications, you can use the option at the end of each e-mail/sms containing commercial communications.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide consent to the processing of your data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
- to resolve complaints, grievances and to monitor traffic and improve your experience on the Site.
Providing your data for this purpose is voluntary. Refusal to provide data for this purpose will have no negative consequences for you.
4. The period for which we process your data
As a matter of principle, the administrator bogdananghelina.com will process your personal data only as far as necessary for the fulfilment of the processing purposes mentioned above.
5. Disclosure of personal data
For the fulfilment of processing purposes, the administrator of bogdananghelina.com may disclose your data to partners, to third parties or entities that support bogdananghelina.com in carrying out business through the Site (e.g. courier companies, IT service providers), or to central/local public authorities, in the following examples:
- for the administration of the Site;
- where such communication would be necessary to award prizes or other benefits to data subjects obtained as a result of their participation in various promotional campaigns organized by the website owner through the Site;
- to maintain, customize and improve the Site and the services provided through it;
- for conducting data analysis, testing and research, monitoring usage trends and activity, developing security features and user authentication;
- for the transmission of commercial marketing communications, under the conditions and within the limits provided by law;
- where disclosure of personal data is required by law, etc.
6. Transfer of personal data
Personal data provided to the website owner may be transferred outside Romania, but only to countries in the European Union.
7. Your rights
Under the conditions laid down in the legislation on the processing of personal data, as data subjects, you have the following rights:
- the right to information, i.e. the right to receive details of the processing activities carried out by the website owner as described in this document;
- the right of access to data, i.e. the right to obtain confirmation from [the website owner] about the processing of personal data, as well as details of processing activities such as the way in which the data are processed, the purpose for which the processing is carried out, the recipients or categories of recipients of the data, etc;
- the right to rectification, i.e. the right to have inaccurate/unjustified personal data corrected without undue delay by [website owner] and to have incomplete data completed; the rectification/completion will be communicated to each recipient to whom the data was transmitted, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate efforts.
- the right to erasure of data, without undue delay, (“right to be forgotten”), if one of the following grounds applies:
- they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- where consent is withdrawn and there is no other legal basis for processing;
- if the data subject objects to the processing and there are no compelling legitimate grounds;
- where personal data have been illegally processed;
- where personal data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation;
- personal data have been collected in connection with the provision of information society services in accordance with Union or national law governing the controller.
- the right to restrict processing to the extent that:
- the person disputes the accuracy of the data for a period that allows us to verify the accuracy of the data;
- the processing is unlawful and the data subject objects to the erasure of the personal data and requests instead the restriction of their use;
- the controller no longer needs the personal data for processing purposes, but the data subject requests them for establishing, exercising or defending a legal claim; or
- the data subject has objected to the processing (other than direct marketing), for the period of time during which it is verified whether the legitimate rights of the controller prevail over those of the data subject.
- the right to data portability, i.e. (i) the right to receive personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, and (ii) the right to have such data transferred by the website owner to another data controller, provided that the conditions laid down by law are met;
- the right to object – in relation to processing activities may be exercised by submitting a request as indicated below;
- at any time, for reasons relating to the data subject’s particular situation, that data relating to him or her are processed on the basis of the legitimate interest of the [website owner] or on the basis of the public interest, unless the [website owner] can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- at any time, free of charge and without any justification, that data concerning him or her be processed for direct marketing purposes.
- the right not to be subject to an automated individual decision, i.e. the right not to be subject to a decision taken solely on the basis of automated processing activities, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning or significantly affecting the data subject;
- the right to address the National Supervisory Authority for Personal Data Processing or the competent courts, to the extent you deem necessary.